Apple a day keeps doctor away is a old saying. In this era, apple a day keeps doctor in! Do you want reference .. http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-9160/12-fruits-veggies-with-the-most-pesticides-2013-dirty-dozen.html

Yes, I was browsing high carcinogen causing foods and found apple is top in list, because of the pesticides, we use in USA. Statistics says that we use 22% of total pesticides, produced thro out world. Ref: http://www.sustainabletable.org/263/pesticides
This said behind aside, I was curious about organic produces, and Surprisingly the news is ... ORGANIC ARE NOT PESTICIDE-FREE or CHEMICAL -FREE, BUT JUST NON SYNTHETIC, WHICH ALSO CAUSES CANCER Ref: http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~lhom/organictext.html
Whoooahhhh... Now, what option is left out? I can think of the vegetables and fruits in olden days which comes with worms .. lol.. Where you are responsible for what you eat :) A better choice.. huh ?
Anyways, joking apart, if you have a backyard, make best use of it! Thats what we can do!
Yes, I was browsing high carcinogen causing foods and found apple is top in list, because of the pesticides, we use in USA. Statistics says that we use 22% of total pesticides, produced thro out world. Ref: http://www.sustainabletable.org/263/pesticides
This said behind aside, I was curious about organic produces, and Surprisingly the news is ... ORGANIC ARE NOT PESTICIDE-FREE or CHEMICAL -FREE, BUT JUST NON SYNTHETIC, WHICH ALSO CAUSES CANCER Ref: http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~lhom/organictext.html
Whoooahhhh... Now, what option is left out? I can think of the vegetables and fruits in olden days which comes with worms .. lol.. Where you are responsible for what you eat :) A better choice.. huh ?
Anyways, joking apart, if you have a backyard, make best use of it! Thats what we can do!
No comments:
Post a Comment